LEADING LIFE SCIENCE SOFTWARE & E-CLINICAL ORGANIZATION THAT PROVIDES END TO END SOLUTIONS THAT ARE PAVING THE WAY IN DE-CENTRALIZED CLINICAL TRIALS
SEEKING MANAGER SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT – CTMS – FULLY REMOTE
CLIENT – My client is a market leader in providing a full suite of solutions, from medical Affairs to Clin ops. The unique thing about this organization is their commitment to delivering integration that is built around the customer, they deliver solutions that fits the end client rather than the client having to manoeuvre themselves around the software, this is what sets them apart and their trajectory over this year will be phenomenal when you consider the meteoric rise in the appetite for de-centralized clinical trials.
ROLE - The Manager of Software Development is responsible for the development and maintenance of one or more product lines. This includes defining the system architecture, managing the actual development tasks across a team of engineers, managing the production of supporting documentation such as design specifications, and assisting in the support of existing customers. The position is a “hands-on” role that includes developing code in a variety of technologies, as well as managing the individual engineers.
Must have experience in Life Science industry.
Excellent work ethics; commitment to high quality standards, attention to detail; wide technical skills and effortless management skills.
- Responsible for development and support of software modules that support various aspects of data management in clinical research.
- Design and develop new code based on requirements.
- Resolve customers issues if escalated by customer support staff.
- Coordinate and work with Product Owner to manage priorities and timelines.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of department in order to anticipate and accommodate all technical needs.
- Develop and maintain technical standards, policies and procedures. Oversee the creation and maintenance of company technology-related documentation.
- Manage a team of engineers.
- 9+ years of programming experience in the following technologies:
- Visual Basic.Net
- Telerik UI for ASP.Net
- Single page applications design
- Microsoft ASP.NET
- Microsoft SQL Server
The Department Head has the discretion to hire personnel with a combination of experience and education which may vary from the above listed qualifications.